Wednesday 19 April 2017

Creative CV

From looking at job listings of roles that I will eventually be applying for, I have noticed that a CV often key to the application process. So I've taken it upon myself to try designing one, based on my practice as a Designer and Illustrator.

CV Header Designs
Although I know CV's are generally quite formal, I felt it would be appropriate to get a little bit of personality in there so that it's not completely boring to read - and if I can manage to communicate the necessary info properly with in a light hearted way, then it's a winner! 

My final CV design:


I've tried to make my CV look a bit more advanced by adding a business card holder, as a cheeky way to display some work but also get my business card to the employer! 

I based my design on posting a physical paper copy to employers (as it is more personal and shows i've done research) - however I will make be making a digital version just in case. 

No comments:

Post a Comment