Friday 31 March 2017

AOI Prize For Illustration - Shipping to London


So the day has arrived for me to ship my framed artwork to London for the prize for Illustration! I've got a courier coming tomorrow to collect it so it's all packaged a ready to go. Considering I was chose to be in the show, It's been alot of hard work printing, framing, packaging and printing forms, and all together it's cost me about £70 to arrange everything so i'm hoping it'll be worth it - I'm sure it will be amazing publicity though so I just need to make sure my website is up to scratch. 

I'm a little bit worried that at this moment in time this piece doesn't reflect who I want to be as a practitioner? would this be kind of fake advertising? or could I build a new practice around this image? 
This seems a lot more commercial in comparison to my darker highly illustrative images - something to take forward?

No comments:

Post a Comment